- Recent repaint to original two-tone color scheme
- Newly rebuilt Austin A-50 4-cylinder OHV engine
- Three speed manual transmission
- Newer Marshal radial tires
- Original jack
- Comes with Metropolitan owners handbook, service manual, technical tips book and parts guide
Metropolitan production model years were from 1954 through 1962. This is a really clean 1961 car. It has received a recent engine rebuild and new paint. This car runs great and without question gets a lot of attention when driven. These are reliable cars that are fun and affordable to own and drive. SOLD!