- Full frame-off restoration
- Chevy Big Block
- Merlin rectangular heads
- Ceramic Hooker comp headers
- 3” Mandrel bent aluminumized exhaust
- Richmond Super T-10 4 speed
- Centerforce 2 – stage ceramic clutch
- 12 bolt posi w/Moroso Big Brute carrier
- Aluminum driveline w/Billet caps
- Front disc brakes
- Factory 7000 Redline roller tach
- Factory code LL Teal Blue paint
- Original bumpers, trim, moldings & grille
- Original sheet metal w/SS hood & stripe
There are cars that you come across once in awhile that catch your attention and the more you look, the more you discover and the more you like. This custom Chevelle is one of those cars. Not only is it a beautiful car, repainted in its original factory code “LL” Teal Blue, fitted with an SS hood and stripes, gorgeous Coys wheels & Hankook tires, but this car was built with performance in mind.
This car has a big block Chevy with Merlin rectangular heads, ceramic Hooker comp headers with 3 inch exhaust, a Richmond Super T-10 4 speed, a Centerforce 2 stage ceramic clutch, a 12 bolt posi rear end and more. This car hauls!
Ready for the show season & a blast to drive. SOLD!