- Built for La Roadster Show
- Magazine featured car
- 425 cubic inch Buick nailhead
- Factory dual 4 bbl carburetors
- Turbo 350 transmission
- 9 inch Ford rear end
- Headers & custom stainless exhaust
- Bar axle suspension
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Halibrand wheels
- Custom paint & old school flames
- Custom leather interior
- Classic instrument gauges
- Alpine stereo system
Originally built for the L.A. Roadster Show, this 1932 Ford Roadster is drop dead gorgeous from top to bottom. This car wasn’t built with just looks in mind though. Fitted with a 425 Buick “nail head” with factory dual quad carburetors, headers and custom stainless exhaust, Ford 9 inch rear end and 4 wheel disc brakes this car will flat out perform when you want it to.
This car is show ready and runs and drives as good as it looks. SOLD!